statc J£w$ Got Mon€¥: Secretaries, frankness, incompetence, waste of time...

vendredi 25 mai 2012

Secretaries, frankness, incompetence, waste of time...

There's a thin line between doing nothing and working against this project.
Clearly, one secretary (KN) of one of those "big guys" helping me stands on one of these positions...

--------------------------------

Update: I informed WR on K's incompetence and how many times and opportunities we lost because of her. Basically, I told him that I only wanted to work directly with him because people he recommends are just useless. I was polite but direct, fed up that both KN and DA from the "communication" office are completely wasting our time. I've been more than patient. Only 20 min of W's time on the phone would have been enough to gather 2, 3 persons for this doc. WR now decides to ignore me. Like always in life, it's no good to say things as they are...
Those "Big Bosses" need blunt frankness from time to time.
Anyway, I won't change my frankness and regarding the project, it makes absolutely no difference in term of efficiency to work alone or with this burden of K...

I'd need 2 more persons for this doc, not easy to find them.

I thought it would be easier. I just don't get it, I try to debunk a dangerous myth and I feel the majority of jewish people are blocking a cliché revision...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.